I don't mean to offend. It's probably going to happen anyway.

Friday, August 9, 2013

A Fun Day Ahead

I haven't been to the range all summer. Time constraints and a few legal irritations combined in a point of major annoyance.

That being said, last week dad and I found a very nice range a short ways away from our place in WI, and today, we are going to really see if it's any good.

I have still yet to fire my Enfield, but as I now have both a range and ammunition, that will change today. I have a handful of T&E products to test out as well, so look for a review or two coming soon.

Today is going to be a good day.

1 comment:

Please comment, but please be respectful. I reserve the right to delete any comment at any time for any reason, but I don't anticipate having to do that. Let's try to have real discussions?