I don't mean to offend. It's probably going to happen anyway.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day

To all those men and women through our nation's history who have paid the ultimate price, I thank you and salute you.

We live, and always have lived, in a dangerous world. We are able to have our three day weekends and barbecue cookouts in no small part because of the sacrifices of our armed forces. To forget that is to open the door to evil.


How you spend your day and how you honor the fallen is your business, and I will not presume to tell you what to do, beyond this. Please, do something to honor them, even if it's just a moments quiet personal reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, but please be respectful. I reserve the right to delete any comment at any time for any reason, but I don't anticipate having to do that. Let's try to have real discussions?