I don't mean to offend. It's probably going to happen anyway.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Two millennia ago, a man was hung on a cross for the audacity of going against established doctrine. His message was one of peace and love, and for all that you may not believe in the divinity of the man, the events recognized today have changed the world in very fundamental ways. I am inclined to believe it is changed for the better.

For those of my readers who are Christians, take today to remember your savior and be with your family and friends. His crucifixion marked the beginning of the end for his earthly ministry, and the beginning of a wonderful change in human history.

For those of my readers who are not Christians, have a nice day. I don't mean that as dismissive. I truly wish everyone a wonderful day, regardless of your beliefs. Today is a good day for all mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, but please be respectful. I reserve the right to delete any comment at any time for any reason, but I don't anticipate having to do that. Let's try to have real discussions?